*Hi...*
I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please go
through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*Position     = VALIDATION TESTTER Location  =  Social Circle , GA ( Local
ONLY)Duration  = 12 + months*

*Local candidates are HIGHLY preferred*

*The scope of work to be performed includes but is not limited to the
following: *Review of Functional Specifications and Design Specifications
Review of vendor FAT/DT to include all process failure paths, sequence of
operations, graphics, and navigation
Review of FAT/DT/SAT to include parameter settings verification and
connectivity verification
Review of protocols for standard sequence of operations, standard graphics,
standard alarms, and non-standard infrastructure
Develop, execute and close Automation and EBM protocols.

*The resource needs to have knowledge in Automation systems (BAS /DHS/PCS)
and in EBM.*
• In depth knowledge of computerized life cycle development processes
involving various types of systems: Emerson DeltaV, Siemens Simatic IT
eBR,, Building Automation Systems (BAS) (specific, Honeywell EBI),
Environmental Monitoring Systems (EMS), and Plant Information and Data
Acquisition Systems (PI).
•Demonstrated experience generating and executing integrated commissioning
and qualification documents for the listed platforms preferred.
• Execution knowledge of automation in Purification, Utilities, Fill /
Finish desirable
• Demonstrated experience generating change control plans and computer
validation assessment for the control systems to maintain the validated
state during the system lifecycle.
• Participate in Root Cause Analysis exercises for deviations/CAPA
investigations.
• Demonstrated experience generating and executing qualification of PLCs,
SQL Servers, Software applications (Rockwell RSBatch, Rockwell RSLogix,
Rockwell RSView, and SCADA).
• Experience in developing and implementing Computer Validation policies
and procedures including training material and life cycle
management-processes.
• Knowledge of cGMPs for Pharmaceuticals and Quality Systems: 21 CFR Part
210, 211 and 820.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks & Regards,
James Miller
Sr. IT Recruiter |
ITBrainiac Inc,
Princeton Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel 609 - 423 - 4899   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”- Philippians 4:13

Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.