resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title : Mainframe DeveloperLocation : Foster City, CADuration : 6+
Months ContractRate : $42/-hr on C2CRequired Skills:-*At least 7 years of
experience in Mainframe Technology  Skills
At least 5 years of experience in software development life cycle.
At least 2 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
Experience to financial services and card & Payments  domain
Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
Solid understanding of Cobol, DB2, CICS ,  Jcl and VSAM  MVS Batch Utility
Unit testing and code review
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*