I'm Mazhar Khan, with Systel . We've an urgent requirement with one of our
client for *Sr. T-SQL Developer**. *Position in *Boston, MA**. *Please find
below the job description for the same and reply back to me with your
updated profile and contact details at the earliest convenience.
*Position: Sr. T-SQL Developer. *
*Location: Boston, MA*
*Duration: 6 Months*
*Rate : $ 40/hr on C2C all inc. *
*Visa copy or Photo ID mandatory.*
The Microsoft T-SQL Senior Programmer will be responsible for migrating
databases from SQL 2000 to 2008 and also support fixes on front end
applications (VBA macros). Offshore coordination also involved.
*Responsibilities & Qualifications:*
• Bachelor’s degree or above in computer science or Software Engineering or
equivalent, and 5+ years working experience
• At least 5 years of relevant experience in programming with T-SQL.
• Hands on VBA would be advantage.
• Good at communication and teamwork, Quick at learning and strong problem
· T-SQL programming
· Mandatory experience with SQL database 2000 to 2008 migration
· Hands on VBA would be added advantage.
*SYSTEL *| Atlanta, GA
*A **Certified** (MBE) Minority Business Enterprise*
*Direct: *+1- 678-203-2434
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.