Hope you doing great.
Here is the profile of my consultant of QA Analyst. Please have a look
and let me know if its compatible with your requirements.
Around 7 years of experience in the QA with manual and automated testing
experience in Quality Analysis with a strong knowledge of Testing s and
SDLC (Waterfall ,agile) Methodologies .Conversant with all phases of
Project Life Cycle including Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design,
Development, Implementation, Testing, configuration management and change
management and Quality procedures of Software Testing, Development and
Quality assurance of Client/Server and Web based applications using Load
Runner, Quality Center , Quick Test pro and Manual testing.
· Proficient experience in Manual and Automated Testing of GUI and
functional aspects of the Client-Server and Web based Applications on
multiple levels of SDLC and Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
· Maintaining and compliance of quality assurance and testing
strategies, policies, procedures, standards, templates and governance.
· Facilitate the resolution of project and QA issues and manage
staffing matters such as recruitment and performance reviews for a team of
· Establishes an environment where individual's behavior
exemplifies and promotes teamwork, agility, ethics, and integrity,
empowerment and accountability, and fun.
· Communicate with Project Manager and Developers to prioritize
deliverables, and create acceptance tests as part of the requirements.
· Experience in Process Improvement to emphasize strategy & improve
· Proven soft skills for effective people management and to lead
· Accomplished Software Engineer in Quality Control & Assurance
with a proven track record of advanced Test Automation for functional and
· Extensive experience in Manual and Automated testing of Client
Server and Web Applications, Client Server and Mainframes Applications in
multiple roles within QA Team
· Experience in Automated Test Tools: Quick Test Pro, Test
Complete, Load Runner, Selenium-Web Driver, SoapUI
· Experience in Test Director/Quality Center, Microsoft TFS, JIRA,
PVCS, Rational ClearQuest and other open source Test management tools
· Proficient in writing and maintaining Test Plans, Strategies,
Test Harness and Test cases by following efficient QA Methodologies.
· Good Experience in Waterfall, RUP, Scrum & Agile Software
· Strong understanding on web technologies and Programming
languages, Web, Database and Application Servers and n-tier architectures
· Expertise in designing Test Automation frameworks
· Expertise with Quality Center API and customizations at project
level and Global level
· Experience in conducting QA review meetings and review the
· Experience in writing automated scripts, designing Test
procedures ,Manual Test cases
· And preparing Quality feedback to QA team & manager.
· Proficient in Testing methodologies ,Test Matrices and Trace
• Excellent knowledge of HIPAA standards, EDI (Electronic data
interchange) Transaction syntax like ANSI X12, Implementation and Knowledge
of HIPAA code sets, ICD-9, ICD-10 coding and HL7.
• Developed straightforward DBMS queries, knowledge of HL7 and xml
· Customizing and generating multiple TFS reports to serve company
· Testing multiple content controls that are created and
incorporated in to TFS work item types.
· Performed Testing Life Cycle during the various phases of the
application. Involved in converting manual test cases into automated
scripts using TSL on Mercury Win runner, QTP.
· Experienced in analyzing Functional Requirement Specifications
(FRS) and conversant with System Design Specifications (SDS).
· Good knowledge in using automated testing tools, QTP and Quality
· Proficiency in testing GUI applications, Regression and
· Worked extensively in Manual Testing and Automated Testing.
· Involved in Functional, Integration, System, Regression and UAT
- Created, updated, executed automation scripts for regression testing
and analyze results.
- Expert in debugging process of testing using Black Box Testing Methods.
- Proficient in using Mercury Interactive testing tools, Load Runner,
Quick Test Professional and Test Director/Quality Center.
· Developed Test cases for manual testing and automated them using
Win Runner, Load Runner, Silk performer and QTP.
C, C++, Java, VB.NET, ASP.NET, VB 6.0
Windows NT 4.0/XP/2000/ME/95/98, VM : UNIX, Linux, Citrix
SQL Server 2000, MS Access 2000, Oracle 9i, ,IBM 6000, MQ Series (IBM and
IIS 5.0, UNIX, Linux, Citrix
TCP/IP, UDP, SOAP
Visual Source Safe, PVCS Version Manager
QA Testing / Modeling/
Defect Tracking Tools
Win Runner, Load Runner, Test Director, QTP, Quality Center, Clear Case
Jira and Rational Clear Quest, IBM Mainframes, UFT version: 12.0, ALM
* Thanks and Regards*
*Business Development Manager*
*Email*: *ta...@technocraftsol.com* <ta...@technocraftsol.com>
*Yahoo ID*: *tapan_technocraft*
*Gmail ID: **tapan.technocraft*
Note: Technocraft Solutions LLC works with Direct Client’s and Preferred
Your confirmation would means that you understand the level of Technocraft
Solutions LLC association for the mentioned project and will not approach
Technocraft Solutions LLC Client directly
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.