*Any Interest for the below job opening, Kindly forward me the updated
resume in word format If Interested.*
*Job Title: Network, Engineer *
*Location: **Anaheim, CA***
Will provide high level hands on guidance for the Companies’ System
Architecture and provide Load Balancing and System Availability between
their various sites including: Remote, Central, and Secondary sites.
· A minimum of 7-9 years experience in an Enterprise Network
· Experience engineering/integrating various midrange hardware, i.e.
SAN, IBM Power 5/6/7 running AIX – IBM Server Experience
· General rack mount server experience
· Extensive experience working with IBM AIX, and Redhat Linux
· Must have solid technical writing skills and ability to draw out
network diagrams and configurations. Good communication (oral and written)
· Must have core understanding of Network Components, Pro tocols,
and Architecture of Switches, Routers, etc.
· Advanced knowledge of: BGP, EIGRP, OSPF, VRRP, HSRP, STP, and
· Advanced experience troubleshooting and supporting LAN/WAN issues
· Worked in a High availability Cisco environment.
· Experience and solid understanding of Network Security and
· Understanding of ITIL and Change Management Processes, SLA’s
· CCNA or CCDP also a plus
Thanks & Regards,
**West Coast Consulting, LLC** *
*9233 Research Drive, Irvine, CA, 92618*
*Office: 949.743.0065 Ext. 210 *
*Fax: 714.844.9091 *
*Email: **vic...@westcoastllc.com* <mun...@westcoastllc.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To post to this group, send email to sap-or-oracle-financi...@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at