*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume*
* Position : Adobe CQ5 / AEM Technical Architects *
*Location : Any location - Work Remote, Travel 25-50% Max to project
*Duration : 6+ Months (To end of year and likely renew longer-term ) Phone
/ Skype GC , USC Only*
*Location(s): Any location - Work Remote, Travel 25-50% Max to project
location. Travel. Usually M-TH on travel weeks (three nights in hotel )
Travel expenses paid (air, hotel, ground transport, meals etc...) Current
travel locations could be: Minneapolis, Las Vegas, Palo Alto or others*
- Must successfully complete background check if selected for project
* Job Responsibilities *
The Technical Architect for Adobe AEM Role will play a vital role in the
architecture design, testing and deployment of Adobe Digital Marketing
solutions, including Adobe Experience Management, Adobe Analytics, and
Adobe Target. You will work closely with clients, developers, system
administrators, project managers, business analysts and end users to build
a state-of-the-art Digital Marketing Platform using Adobe's Digital
Marketing suite of products.
· Install & configure Adobe Experience Manager for on Premise
solutions or cloud based solutions.
· Architect and design the component model that will be used to
construct a Digital platform for both web and mobile using Adobe Experience
Manager for global enterprises
· Configure OSGI settings for an AEM install base.
· Install and Configure core code bundles for AEM related
· Effectively communicate physical architectural designs to
customers and present design options/considerations.
· Help to establish overarching program goals and objectives in the
Digital marketing program for a customer
· Develop AEM templates and components leveraging AEM Sightly
· Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and
· Help design analytics scenarios
· Design Content targeting Scenarios and architect how those
scenarios will be implemented in AEM and Adobe Target.
* Required Skill Set *
· 4 years’ experience implementing Adobe AEM (CQ5), and other WCM
platforms, in large scale environments (global).
· 3 years Experience with UNIX & LINX
· Experience with Java Applications servers such as WebSphere,
JBOSS, Weblogic, etc..
· Experience with shell scripting
· Design, develop and support AEM components, integrations and
· Experience with J2EE development
· Experience with RESTful and SOAP-based web services
* Required Experience *
· Minimum of 7 years of software development experience
· Minimum of 3 years of experience working with content
· Minimum of 5 years of Java programming experience for the Web
· Minimum of 3 years of WCM Architect experience
· Minimum of 3 years working with Unix or Linux.
· Experience working with geographically separate project teams
· Experience with unit testing and automated testing tools
· Experience with secure coding practices
· Experience implementing web content management systems in a large
· Experience with object-oriented design and design patterns
· Excellent estimation abilities in scoping work in a highly
· Experience with web and application servers, such as Apache and
· Exposure to open-source technologies
· Experience building, deploying and supporting Internet-facing
· Superior problem solving, organizational, decision-making,
written, oral and interpersonal skills.
VSG Business Solutions
Phone: 302-261-3207 x 102
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.