Hi,

Greetings from HYR Global Source!
I am Ramesh and working with HYR Global Source Inc.
Please go through the below job description and let me know your interests
ASAP.
Reply with your updated resume and expected hourly rate.

*Position: .Net / Web Developer*

*Location: Leawood, KS*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*VISA Status: No Constraints*

*Pay Rate: $Open/hr *

*No of Positions: 2*

·         We need really skilled and talented developers for these
positions.

·         *This is a C#, AJAX, ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET>, WCF, MVC,
JavaScript, HTML, Multithreading, C++, etc...type web developer position. *

·         *This person needs to be ON-SITE (no remote opportunities). *

·         You will help design, develop, and support our client's mission
critical application rebuild.

·         *This is a web-based application. *

·         If you have the skills and looking for a new opportunity please
give us a call today

Regards,
*Ramesh,*
HYR Global Source Inc | An ERP Consulting Corp
Mail to: r...@hyrglobalsource.com
Work: *913-660-0755*