*IBM BPM Senior Developer*
IBM BPM 8.5.5, Coach-UI, Process Designer, Workflow,BPEL,UI,Web
The IBM BPM developer will be developing the business process/Coach UIs &
other BPMN 8.5 artifacts in configuring complex workflows and supporting
the development of interfaces when processes require. The IBM BPM developer
will work with Architects BPM for implementation of process. The IBM BPM
tool will be used to support formulation and support process automation as
well as orchestration amongst applications.
1. IBM Business Process Manager/Coach UI/Human Task/Portal
2. Experience using IBM BPM to interface with other
applications/BPEL/Mediations/IBM Blue Works
3. Experience working within the SDLC
4. client facing experience
5. Work with multiple project delivery team Process design,
development and/or improvement.-
6. Leads and has direct responsibility for one or more
7. Prepares design, technical specifications.
8. Provides coding, testing and implementation support for
identified technical platform
9. Analyzes user requirements, and defines technical project
scope and assumptions for assigned tasks.
10. Ability to design, builds, and maintain Business Process
workflows and Coach UIs in the IBM BPM product.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.