*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume*
* Position : Sitecore Web Application Developer *
*Location : Lee's Summit, MO *
*Duration : 24+ Months Phone / Skype *
Client is looking for a Sitecore Web Application Developer is responsible
for design, development and implementation of interactive content and media
rich websites using MVC and Sitecore 7.5+. Developer will work on various
Sitecore projects from concept to completion with other team members.
· 8+ years of Web Development experience with at least 4 years of
dedicated hands on experience using Sitecore CMS. Experience of Sitecore
7.0 + is preferred.
· Sitecore certification required (MVP certification will be a PLUS)
· Experience with Architecture in CMS Development.
· Strong design and development experience using below technologies:
o ASP.NET MVC (Razor), ASP.NET Web forms, Web API, WCF Services.
o HTML 5, AJAX, JSON, XML, CSS
o ADO.NET, LINQ, Entity Framework
o IIS 7.0
jQuery, and dynamic page techniques such as AJAX and DOM manipulation.
· Experience with Responsive design techniques and frameworks
· Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
· Proficient in IIS 7+ Management (Sites, Application Pools etc.)
· Working knowledge of implementing Google Analytics.
· Knowledge of deploying applications integration experience CRM,
ERP, CMS, Email marketing with various Ecommerce solution components.
· Experience identifying and addressing performance and scalability
· Familiarity and knowledge of cross-browser / cross-platform /
cross-device compatibility issues and solutions.
· Proven ability for developing high-volume web applications.
· Experience using Source Control, Continuous Integration and
· Strong communication skills, and ability to articulate/translate
business/user/functional requirements to technical requirements for testers.
· Demonstrable ability to work as part of an integrated solution &
cross-functional development team.
· Ability to manage tasks and timelines effectively within project
constraints and be nimble when priorities shift.
· Passionate about Technology in general and Web in particular.
· Minimum qualification – Degree in Computer Science, Information
Systems, or equivalent experience.
VSG Business Solutions
Phone: 302-261-3207 x 102
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.