*kindly Reply To My Official ID : scott.nor...@itbtalent.com
<scott.nor...@itbtalent.com>Need For Qlikview Developer - USC,GC,EAD
*Position : *Qlikview Developer
*Location :* NYC, NY
*Duration :* 6 months
• Experienced in developing solutions using Qlikview software
• Intermediate level skill in integrating data using Qlikview
• Intermediate level skill in Qlikview scripting
• Good knowledge of installing and configuring/administering QlikView
Desktop, QlikView Server, IIS Server and QlikView Publisher
• Experience in managing Access point security thru Active Directory and
• Schedule QVW reloads on server and troubleshoot errors and failures
• Candidate should possess strong background in Data Analysis and have some
data modeling experience
• Intermediate level skill in using SQL
• Experience in a Data Warehouse environment reporting on
• Experience in Star Schema/Snowflake modeling, FACT & Dimensions tables
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent plus 3 + years
related work experience
• Strong organizational skills, excellent communication and presentation
skills, and strong knowledge of property and casualty insurance preferred
• Strong knowledge of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) process is
• Strong knowledge and understanding of databases and applications
• Good level of comfort using VB Scripts to write Macros in QlikView and/or
• Excellent communication and presentation skills and strong knowledge of
property and casualty insurance is preferred.
• Experience in the risk management field including management of key risks
for a property & casualty insurance company is preferred
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Windows‐based applications and internet usage.
• Capable of multitasking & prioritizing in a fast paced and agile work
• Attention to detail and a passion to produce a quality product
*Regards,Scott Norman- IT Recruiter,Direct: (609) 423-7945,E-mail:
scott.nor...@itbtalent.com <scott.nor...@itbtalent.com>,ITBrainiac Inc*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.