I have a very urgent DIRECT CLIENT requirement for UI Developer in NYC, NY.
Please Let Me Know If you have available candidate, please reply with their
word resume, location, rate and contact number.

Please send the resumes at su...@cncconsulting.com

Job Title: UI Developer
Location: NYC, NY
Duration: 5 Months

Need 2 references
F2F

SCOPE OF SERVICES

We are looking for a talented UI Designer to create amazing user
experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful
design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level
requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into
beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
MANDATORY SKILLS/EXPERIENCE
Collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement
innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience
Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to
engineering
Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to
complex design roadblocks
Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to
effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and
executive level stakeholders
Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback
Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards

Thanks,

Sunny Roy
(201) 588-9460  Phone
su...@cncconsulting.com