QA/Software Tester need, location is in Boston, MA. The rate is lower as
well, need to be around $40/hr.
The position is contract to hire. Not sure if you would have anyone
(Green Card, US Citizen…)
*Location of Employment*:
Software QA Engineer
We’re looking for a proactive and passionate QA engineer who has a proven
track record for driving quality from concept to delivery. This QA Engineer
will participate on an Agile SCRUM team. As a QA agile team member, you
will collaborate with Product Owners, Developers, and Architects to drive
Test Strategy and develop automated test cases.We are looking for a QA
Engineer who will focus on automated test coverage that will be part of the
continuous integration and deployment cycle.
- Participate as a QA agile team member in an Agile/Scrum development
- Identifying areas for automation, designing, developing and
maintaining automation test scripts using Selenium Web Driver, writing
XPath/CSS selectors for selenium tests to support QA automation
- Able to use an automation framework to perform both API, Backend,
Database and UI tests.
- Work with Scrum team to determine story Acceptance Criteria, drive
test strategy including comprehensive automation strategy, performance,
scale, load testing, fault tolerance, negative testing for stories.
- Participate in Quality planning, execution, defect reporting and
tracking using JIRA Bug tracking tool
- Provide status and blockers at daily standups, and participate in
- Estimate and scope work for future sprints/projects
- Must be familiar with SQL Databases, SQL structures and creating and
running basic SQL queries
- Managing Linux servers, including shell scripting
- Ensure version control of test/development artifacts using version
control systems (GIT)
- Manage testing environment using VMWare
- QA Engineer (2-4+ years of experience) with a solid understanding of
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2-4+ years experience testing web based application software
- 2-4+ years experience working in an Agile environment
- 2-4+ years experience in automation design & development using
- Hands on experience developing test automation framework and automated
test scripts in Java using Selenium WebDriver.
- Experience with XML, JSON, backend API and SOAP web services testing.
- Understanding of Object oriented Concepts, Web Application UI model,
HTTP, XML, basic understanding of Dynamic web applications, API/ Service
Layer and experience with White box, gray box, black box test development
- Understanding of SQL is required
- JIRA (or some defect management tool) experience is required
- Zephyr (or some test management tool) experience is required
- Linux/Unix experience is required
- VMWare experience desirable
- Experienced with source control management like Git, SVN etc.
- Networking background is a plus
- Experience in load and performance tests utilizing tools/frameworks
such as JMeter is a major plus
* Regards:Sam Williams - Recruiting Manager ITBrainiac Inc. Direct :
646-499-5264|| Fax : Fax 312.582.2699 116 Village Blvd, Suite 200 -
Princeton, NJ 08540swilli...@itbtalent.com <swilli...@itbtalent.com> ||
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.