Please share resume to gir...@xenoninfotech.com

For Hyderabad and Vijayawada Locations

Role: *Bench* *Sales* Executive (US IT Staffing)
Experience: 3-5 Years

Requirements:
1. Minimum of 3-6 years proven bench sales (US Staffing) experience
2. Marketing OPT, H1B, GC, and Citizen/*Bench* Consultants.
3. Posting/submitting their resumes on various job boards/requirements and
finding requirements for them through other resources.
4. Checking for the right requirements that match our consultant profiles
on various job portal.
5. Checking with the consultants comfort on job requirements and suggesting
any modifications required to improve their chances of short listing for
the job positions applied.
6. Working directly with end clients requirements like
Tier1endors/Implementation partners.
7. Having Direct Contacts with the T1 Vendors or Implementation Partners
and generating new relationship with new vendors.
8. Interacting, developing Tier-1 Vendor or Implementation Partners network
daily basis to get the *Bench* candidates placed in minimal turnaround time.
9. Experience in working with different job portals like DICE, Monster,
Corp to Corp, Career Builders etc.
10. Must be willing to work independently, we are not looking for team
leads.
11. Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English.