*Please Kindly reply to my official ID : adam.g...@itbtalent.com
<adam.g...@itbtalent.com>*

*Need Jr .Net developer in DC - 6+ Months contract!*

Position : Jr .Net developer
Loaction : Washington,DC
Duration : 6+ Months
Rate     : $45/hr on C2C!
*Client requires GC or USC!*

Job Description:
The American Institutes for Research (AIR) is a leading professional
services firm with a growing software engineering and product development
team. We design and build things that are inspiring and make a real impact
in the online testing industry. We are currently seeking a Contract
Software Engineer to join our team in Washington, DC.

Responsibilities:
The Contract Software Engineer will be an integral part of the software
engineering and product development team within AIR. This group of
professionals provide custom software solutions for our clients as well as
internal support systems. Much of the work we perform is new development,
so the right candidate will have the skills needed to perform full
life-cycle software development. This includes participation in
requirements gathering, application and database design, system
documentation, writing and unit-testing efficient code, and deployment.

Qualifications:
B.S. and/or M.S. in Computer Science. Will consider other education if
candidate has work experience that shows strong understanding of
programming.
At least 4 years of professional software development experience.
2-3 years professional experience utilizing C#, ASP.Net, JavaScript and XML
Experience supporting and troubleshooting applications programmed in C# and
.NET web-based technologies and familiarity with deploying applications to
IIS6 and IIS7
Experience writing SQL queries in SQL Server 2005/2008

 Thanks & Regards
Adam Gill | Technical Recruiter
Direct: 609-423-4355
E-mail: adam.g...@itbtalent.com