*Network Engineer ( Data Center ) in CA for 3- 12 Months Contract !!*
*Please reply to my Official id : *
*rachel.l...@itbtalent.com <rachel.l...@itbtalent.com>*Location: El
• 7+ years of experience in networking industry.
• B.S. (or higher) in computer science or equivalent.
• Strong knowledge base in Cisco CRS, ASR, Nexus and 7600 series equipment.
Also Cisco products such as 3750, 2901, and 2811.
• Knowledge and support for Juniper MX series routers
• F5 and Brocade Load Balancer knowledge is a plus
• Strong knowledge in IP internetworking - MPLS (MPLS VPN, TE), IP routing
protocols (OSPF, BGP, ISIS), Quality of Service (QoS), IP multicast.
• Should have good knowledge of LAN switching protocols, and Security
components such as VPN, Cisco ASA Firewalls, Cisco ACL and IOS based
• Require good written and verbal communication, negotiation and
presentation skills. The ability to work effectively, independently and add
value as a team member is essential.
• Solid analytical skills to solve medium to complex technical problems
• Ability to learn quickly utilizing self study and instructor training.
• Cisco and/or Juniper certification preferred.
• Must be proficient in MS Office Suite, including Excel, Word, Project,
PowerPoint and Visio
• Bachelor's degree highly preferred
• Certifications in Cisco, Juniper, Brocade or other network technologies
• Strong leadership skills, including change management and team building
• Enterprise level technical experience and knowledge of: LAN, WAN, WLAN,
and WWAN design, implementation/ integration, and day-to-day management
including: capacity planning, security principles, topologies, protocols,
and best practices Cisco routers and switches, MPLS, Multicast, BGP, OSPF,
EIGRP, and ISIS CDN services including caching, streaming, video ingest,
video encoding, and video over IP transport
• Experience with communicating across multiple levels of the organization,
cross-functional collaboration, and presenting status updates to large
Nice to Have:
• Understanding of SDN and NFV Architectures
• Familiarization with private clouds such as VMWare, OpenStack
• Familiarization with storage and related technologies (FC, FCOE) is a plus
• Knowledge of latest video and over the top delivery technologies
• Understanding of Key Process and Quality standards like ITIL, ISO.
• CCIE/CCDE Lab Certified
Sr Lead Technical Recruiter
Desk No :201-855-4204
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.