you can give me a call back at my contact number *408-457-9399 ext 2050*

*Role::** DevOps Build Engineer*

*Location::** Bloomfield, CT*

*Duration::** 12+ months*

*Job Description::*

*Job Title*

:

*DevOps Build Engineer*

*Relevant Experience (Yrs) *

:

7+ years

*Technical/Functional Skills *

:

Supports the software development process to build and deploy
(daily/weekly/monthly) the Pharmacy Home Delivery application code through
the various environments (SYS/INT/REL/PVS) in support of software delivery
process.

Focus on developing and enhancing the current build processes to leverage
improvements to support Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test
Automation (JUNIT/NUNIT), and extend integration interfaces through Service
Virtualization.

·         Subversion:  Experience managing multiple simultaneous release
branches (feature/integration) off of trunk and supporting the
re-integration and retrofit of code.  (8/10)

·         Strong experience in Jenkins to schedule and manage builds.
(7/10)

·         Experience using Maven builds.  (5/10)

·         Experience using binary object repositories (i.e.Nexus).  (5/10)

·         Experience using Microsoft TFS to build and deploy .NET solutions.

·         Diverse build background in both Unix/Windows: DB Objects (Stored
Procs, DDL), C, Java, Messaging (XML), Some exposure working with JBOSS SOA
stack preferred.

·         Strong shell background: ksh, bash, or PowerShell, etc.  (5/10)

·         Admin / Config background using JBOSS, WAS, and MessageBroker
(5/10)

·         SQL [T-SQL] experience (Sybase preferred) a plus  (2/10)

·         Adept at supporting and picking up Application Admin duties for
off the shelf solutions.

·         Former development experience a plus

·

*Generic Managerial/Soft Skills*

:

·         Excellent verbal and written communication skills

·         Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to meet
aggressive goals and pre-defined measurement criteria

·         Must be able to facilitate teams to successful resolution of
issues

·         Must have good negotiation skills, conflict management &
resolution skills

·         Creative approach to problem solving.

*Education *

:

Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent

*Work Location*

:

Bloomfield, CT

*Thanks & Regards,*

Vaishali Tyagi

Sr. Technical Recruiter

*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC* | *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*

*Phone No.: **408-457-939**9** ext-2050 **I** Email: *
*vaish...@idctechnologies.com* <abha...@idctechnologies.com>* I *

*Gtalk: **tyagivaishal...@gmail.com* <akt....@gmail.com>

*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>