*Hi                         *

*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume*

*Position  : UI-Javascript Developer with Ruby Exp.  *

*Location : NYC , NY *

*Duration : 3+ Months Phone / Skype *

*Job Requirement*

We're looking for a consultant to join our team and work on an app that has
a Rails back-end and a Backbone/Marionette front-end. The app is broad with
a fairly complex front-end and so this is definitely the area that we are
looking for expertise in. Here is a brief summary of the ideal candidate:

•             As concerned about refactoring and teaching as about getting
features done

•             An expert in Javascript, especially JS MVC frameworks. - MUST

•             Well-rounded, with some experience in ruby and relational
databases - MUST

•             Comfortable with pair programming and TDD - MUST

Regards ,

Kailash Negi

VSG Business Solutions

Phone: 302-261-3207 x 102