resume in word format to * *ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*
*, you can also reach me at 609-423-4877. *

*Job Title : Informatica (IDQ) MDMLocation : San Francisco, CADuration : 6+
Months ContractQualifications Basic*Engineering or Master’s degree required
and should have excellent, consistent academic credentials.
At least 5 years of working experience in Data Quality projects related to
MDM.
At least 4 years of working experience in building data quality functions
using any IDQ tool.
At least 4 years of working experience in Retail domain and Product Data
attributes/hierarchy.
*Note: Please reply me on my official E-Mail ID : **ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com
<ryan.fran...@itbtalent.com>*

*Thanks*