PeopleSoft HCM Technical
• Good understanding of PeopleTools (Peoplecode, App Engine, Workflow, SQR,
Component Interfaces, App packages, Integration Broker, Web Services,
Query, XML publisher, UNIX, Cobol and have the ability to write and
understand complex SQL statements).
• Good understanding of the Functionality of HR, Payroll & Benefits
modules, process flow, key application (setup and transactional) tables and
flow of data.
• Ability to understand customer requirements, possess clarity of thought
and communication and translate business requirements/issues to Technical
requirements and design
• Full understanding of the Software SDLC (systems development life-cycle
• Good techno functional exposure (about 7+ years) in the HCM modules (Core
HR, NA Payroll, Benefits).
• Design, development, debugging, bug-fixing, & unit testing of the
*Thanks & Regards*
*Insigma Inc | *1920 Association Drive Suite # 302, Reston, VA 20191
Phone: 703-468-3307 I Email: rachna.gu...@insigmainc.com I Fax:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.