Hi,

Below is the requirement with one of our client. If interested, please send
me your resumes to ph...@appsfusion.com

*Java Developer with C#/.NET*

*Culver City, CA*

*6+ Months *
*GC / Citizens *

*This position is primarily looking for a strong Java Developer with
some C# or .NET experience *

Note: Onsite hands on coding is part of selection process. Also we are
seeking a candidate with some experience around Integration work, ESB and
Active MQ.

Technical Expertise:

·         Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent
with 6+ years of IT experience

·         5+ years of experience integrating through any ESB product such
as Fuse ESB, Apache Service Mix, Apache Camel or comparable EAI
environments.

·         5+ years of experience developing object-oriented, web-based
consumer applications in a Java/J2EE 3-tier environment using technologies
such as, JDK 7 or 8, HTML5, Angular, JQuery, JSP, JSTL, Spring, Spring MVC,
Hibernate, Solr, iText, Apache

Commons

·         2 years of experience in JMS and JBoss Messaging, Active MQ.

·         Deep expertise in Object Oriented analysis and design, UML
modeling, Classic design patterns and J2EE patterns.

·         Experience with Eclipse, SOAP IDE, Junit, Fuse IDE, Jmeter, XML,
SOAP/REST Web Services, CFX and JBossWS is preferred

·         Diverse and deep experience utilizing Java tools in business,
Web, and client-server environments

·         Strong Experience working on large volume databases, Oracle 10g
is required, 11g is preferred, - SQL, PLSQL, StoredProcedure

·         Strong experience optimizing service performance for large
volumes of data

·         Well proven skills in data analysis and ability to relate data to
business processes

*Thanks & Regards*

*Phani Kumar*

*APPS FUSION INC*

Office: 510-544-0760 EXT 104

ph...@appsfusion.com <phani.appsfus...@gmail.com>

http://appsfusionrequirments.blogspot.in/

www.linkedin.com/pub/phani-kumar/5a/0/671/

Website:  http://www.appsfusion.com

[image: image001] [image: image002]

*“Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by NMSDC”*

Disclaimer: we respect your online privacy. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long
as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you do not want to receive emails, please reply in the
subject with "REMOVE” along with email address/domain. We will immediate
remove and will notify you promptly. Any Inconvenience caused is regretted