Hi,
Hope you are doing great..!!
Please have a look at below position and let me know if you have any
candidates.

*Java/J2EE developer*
*CA, PA*

*This is there in CA for first 3 weeks and then you will have to move to PA
for 6 months.*

Client is looking for Java developer with J2ee, Spring, Swing, and
hibernate.

*And they would be looking for exp with Spring, Swing, MQ Series, JMS and
Integration with other technologies.*

**

Nandan Sharma
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA-94538
Work- 510-744-1700 ext. 309 | Fax- 1-800-368-1322|
nan...@betasoftsystems.com |www.betasoftsystems.com
Yahoo ID: nandan.betas...@yahoo.com Gtalk ID:   nandan.betas...@gmail.com
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
E-Verify Employer