*DevOps Build Engineer in OH for 6-12 Months CTH !! (6 Openings)*
******EAD,GC,USC CAN APPLY*****
6-12 Months C-Hire
*Please reply to my Official id : *
*rachel.l...@itbtalent.com <rachel.l...@itbtalent.com>**If they’re on H1-B,
make sure they have 3+ years left on Visa*
• For New applications, work with development to get the requirements of
application build and deployment process.
• Once the process KT is complete from development team, build engineer
role is to write build and deployment scripts according to SCM team
standards and processes to IST, QA , Performance and Production
• After complete of the scripts development and process setup, build
engineer role is expected to execute the builds and deployments to all
above environments based on weekly scheduled build calendar.
• Build engineer is required to perform smoke/sanity tests for the
applications deployed and also troubleshoot the application for the issues
that arise as part of the smoke test process.
• Build engineer is expected to learn the architecture of all the
applications to help trouble shoot any issues for each applications.
• Build engineer need to periodically analyze the hardware and software
capacities of build infrastructure and provide appropriate recommendation
to the Management team for improvements and immediate attention.
• Build Engineer is required to be proficient in Ant, Shell and Per
Scripting. Should be familiar with Code Management Tools like Subversion &
GIT. SCM Process regarding Build, Release and Source Code Management.
*Position :2DevOps Source Code Administrator (2 Openings)*
* Working knowledge of Source Code management and industry leading tools
* Knowledge of Continuous Integration solutions Meeting facilitation,
relationship management, critical thinking
* Technical writing, and presentation skills Strong interpersonal and
* Ability to build relationships and collaborate at all levels Execution
focused - Results oriented.
* Experienced with structured SDLC and PMLC processes
* Familiarity with Agile methodology; knowledge of Scrum and Unified
Sr Lead Technical Recruiter
Desk No :201-855-4204
Princeton Forrestal Village
116 Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton - New Jersey 08540
rachel.l...@itbtalent.com | Gmail:rachel.lain...@gmail.com
If you prefer not to receive emails from us, simply reply to this e-mail
with the word "REMOVE" in the subject line.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.