Hi,

Greetings!!!!!

I hope you are doing great…

This is *Krishna* working with *ERP and ERP Corp*, we have the following
requirement with one of our direct clients. Please find the below job
details and kindly respond me back with your updated

“*MS WORD*” version resume cover letter along with rate/salary and contact
details.

Please let me know if you have any candidates with the skills below

*Position: Merchandise Assistant*

*Location: San Bruno, CA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*ONLY LOCALS TO CA*

*Req#WECJP00000828*

*Job Description:*

The *Merchandise Assistant* manages the acquisition, coordination and
tracking of his/her subcategory item pages and shelves on the website.
He/She manages item page content, cross-sells, and accessories for the
merchandise department. He/She assists the call center associates with
customer service questions. This position will be responsible for managing
the acquisition, coordination and tracking of inbound supplier data.

*ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:*

         ·            Coordination of content & item setup 50% Supports the
item level efforts of all merchandise categories reporting to the Category
Manager Work with Buyers and Item Set up Team to set up new items and
maintain item changes such as: Walmart numbers, item dimensions, rebates,
add distributors, remove distributors, retail price changes, cost price
changes.

                               ·            Works closely with the
copywriters and supplier to manage content acquisition.

                                 ·            Works closely with the Item
Set Up Team and supplier to manage the procurement and coordination of
digital images and/or samples for the site.

                                 ·            Work with Web Collage, CNET,
and easy2.com on product demos and page outlook enhancement.

                                 ·            Oversees the quality
assurance process as it relates to the item s preparation to go live on the
site.

                                 ·            Work with Marketing to insure
all TAB Closing proofs are set up correctly. Run in stock daily report for
daily publishing.

                                 ·            Track all items coming in,
out to supplier, or with cross-functional team to ensure all items go live
in a timely manner. Maintain item pages with accurate accessories and cross
sell layout. Manage change requests such as: prices, flags, inventory
availability, critical live images and copy changes, base/variant
maintenance.

         ·            Administrative and Tracking 30% Monitor reviews and
ratings feedback.

                                 ·            Submit critical tickets for
system, or data repairs. Run reports to insure end dates are accurate for
item s existence. Run weekly out of stock reports for drop shipment items
and email them out to pertaining suppliers for ETA.

                                 ·            Comp shop other competitor
sites.

         ·            Special Projects 20% Coordinate with Associate
Operations Manager, Walmart.com Resolutions, and the Legal Team to resolve
customer service issues promptly and accurately.

                                 ·            Provide additional support to
the Item Set Up Team, PIM Support team, and Inbound Team as defined by the
category manager.

                                 ·            Provide new MAs within the
department basic training.

*If interested I would request you to send me your updated resume with the
following details please.*

Name of the Person:

Contact Details:

Work Authorization: