*Reply me on sy...@systelinc.com <sy...@systelinc.com>*
*Job Title: Network QA LeadWork Location: El Segundo, CADuration: 6-12
*Job Description:• Minimum 8+ years of experience in Datacom testing
• Self-Driven and should have Lead onsite/offshore team of at least 6
• Good understanding test process and methodologies
• Ability to independent network troubleshooting and conduct the Root-Cause
• Develop and execute test strategies, design, cases, scripts, plans and
procedures (manual and automated).
• Hands on knowledge of IP Routing protocols and technologies.
• Hands-on experience with lab environments and test equipment from
Spirent, IXIA, sniffers, etc.
• Hands on experience with testing carrier grade routers and configuring
them in a multivendor network.
• Hands on Experience in testing CISCO devices CRS-1, 7600 , ASR 9000,
Nexus Series, Cisco 65xx and other 35xx
• Hands on experience in test log analysis and debugging
• Additional knowledge and experience on the following will be a huge plus
• Load Balancer’s: F5, Brocade.
• MPLS VPNs technologies
Certification – CCNP /CCIE certified candidates are highly preferred.
Thanks & Regards
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.