I have a very urgent DIRECT CLIENT requirement for Web/UI Developer in NYC,
NY. Please Let Me Know If you have available candidate, please reply with
their word resume, location, rate and contact number.

Please send the resumes at su...@cncconsulting.com

Job Title: Web/UI Developer
Location: NYC, NY
Duration: 12 Months

Initial phone and may require F2F

Must have experience with Elasticsearch.
Additional Skills: Front-End Javascript Designer/Developer

The Digital Intelligence team at JP Morgan Chase is looking for a Front-End
Designer and Developer to create interactive visualizations and graphics as
part of a tool that will guide cross-sell, acquisition, and relationship
deepening campaigns. Our team turns the firms billions of credit and debit
transactions, and other datasets, into useful insights and proprietary data
products to deeply personalize the digital experience of our millions of
customers. You will be helping the team to deepen these insights and to
communicate our results to business partners. You will do this by creating
interactive visualizations that use the power of Elasticsearch to quickly
explore ideas and return results in real time. Our team functions like a
startup within the firm; as such, you will be working in a dynamic
environment where you can rapidly build products that you are passionate
about. You will also have the opportunity to work with and learn from a
diverse group of colleagues, e.g. data scientists, designers, product
managers, business analysts and engineers.

Required skills:

Javascript front end design and development - Node.js. Angular.js,
Backbone.js, or similar.
Data Viz D3.js
Experience building interactive front end systems on top of Elasticsearch

Thanks,

Sunny Roy
(201) 588-9460  Phone
su...@cncconsulting.com