*Immediate Need UX Designer (Remote Position) - Rate $40/Hr*

*Position       :      UX Designer*
*Location      :     San Luis Obispo, CA*
*Duration      :     12 Month*

*Design skills needed:  *
Mockups, wireframes, nice esthetics.
*UX/App skills:  *
Usability, interfaces.

*Position title:  UX designer*
The user is the focus of the experience; not the product, company or
service. We believe that every online interaction experience contains a
third dimension: timing.
This timing is how we leads a user down a visual pathway - providing
increasing detail as the user moves towards a decision.
And all the time, the focus is on what puts the user at ease and giving
them the correct information in a natural sequence.
It’s easier said than done, but this is your opportunity to shine!

*Experience & Skills*
Frequent user and aficionado of mobile and web-browsing devices
Required Software Knowledge:
Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Illustrator
SASS / HTML / CSS / Javascript