Hello,

Hope you are doing great.

Please review the requirement and if you find it matching your profile then
send me your updated resume *ASAP/IMMEDIATE*

*Title: UI Lead*

*Location: Durham, NC*

*Duration : 6+ Months*

·         we are looking for profiles with 6+ experience in HTML5, CSS3,
JavaScript, Backbone Js, jQuery, Node Js,

·          UI Front End Technologies like SAS, Grunt Js,  Jasmine
.js,Bootstrap js.

·           CSS3 features & CSS frameworks to implement responsive web
design

·           Hands on coding expertise

·         Integration experience

·         Exp in Requirement Gathering and coordination skills

·          Design level knowledge and creation of solution design documents

Regards

Ashish Gupta

1351 McCarthy Boulevard, Suit 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035

*Phone* : 408-457-9381 Ext 4103

*Yahoo, Hangouts* : ashish.recruiter12

*Email* : ashish.gu...@idctechnologies.com

*URL* : WWW.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>