Hi,

Below is the requirement with one of our client. If interested, please send
me your resumes to ph...@appsfusion.com

*Senior Business Systems Analyst (Financial Services)*

*Raleigh, NC*

*6+ Month Contract*
*Job Description:*

·         Gathering of requirements and leading the systems design effort,
requirements definition and documentation.

·         Communicate and influence business partners to gain consensus on
project issues and priorities.

·         Assures project meets quality standards by providing technical
guidance, planning, and test execution on complex projects.

·         Estimate and document new initiative proposals, and present to
business and architecture audiences.

·         Provides domain knowledge leadership to team members.

·         Present to moderate sized groups on system requirements and
capabilities.

·         Participate in release planning.

·         Work across regions and time zones (US and China)

*Education and Experience:*

·         BA/BS Information Science or Information Systems preferred

·         8+ years business and systems analysis experience within the IT
field, financial services, or related environment

·         *Experience with Agile development methodologies.*

·         Experience with personalized recommendations a plus.

*Skills and Knowledge:*

·         Strong organizational and problem solving abilities.

·         *Applications/technology knowledge and expertise in SOA (service
oriented architecture / web services) and web applications*.

·         Solid understanding of the software development process including
analysis, design, testing, problem resolution and planning.

·         Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.

·         Proven ability to work cooperatively and effectively with
business and systems personnel in a team environment.

·         Must possess a willingness and aptitude to embrace new ideas and
new technologies.

·         *Experience using Visio, Rational Team Concert (RTC) or similar a
plus.*

·         *Working knowledge of SQL and XML.*

·         The applications designed and developed will help shape customer
experience on clients web sites and phone channels.

*Thanks & Regards*

*Phani Kumar*

*APPS FUSION INC*

Office: 510-544-0760 EXT 104

ph...@appsfusion.com <phani.appsfus...@gmail.com>

http://appsfusionrequirments.blogspot.in/

www.linkedin.com/pub/phani-kumar/5a/0/671/

Website:  http://www.appsfusion.com

[image: image001] [image: image002]

*“Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by NMSDC”*

Disclaimer: we respect your online privacy. Under Bill 1618 Title III
passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be considered Spam as long
as we include contact information and a method to be removed from our
mailing list. If you do not want to receive emails, please reply in the
subject with "REMOVE” along with email address/domain. We will immediate
remove and will notify you promptly. Any Inconvenience caused is regretted