Dear Associates,

Please go through the below mentioned requirement and if you have any
resource matching do send us his latest resume along with the below
mentioned details…………..

Consultants FULL NAME:

Work Authorization/Visa Status:

Availability:

Current Location:

Willing to Relocate (Yes/No):

Will go for F2F on your own expenses (Yes/No):

Contact No:

E-Mail Id:

Total IT Exp:

US Exp:

*Note : **Pls send resume ONLY if its a perfect match*

**
*

*

**
*

Date: 04 May, 2010
*

*

Location: Springfield, MA, US   [Locals or candidates from New England
region needed]

GC's , EAD's or US citizens needed. H1 's are not accepted

Description

Our client in the financial services industry is looking for 4 business
analysts to support multiple projects within a shared services organization.
They have a rich pipeline of projects within their Retirement Services line
of business.  The manager of the team is looking for senior consulting
support to help with elicitation of business requirements through JAR
sessions.  The BA’s will create Use Cases and Context Diagrams for both
functional and nonfunctional requirements.  The BA’s will be part of a team
that consists of PM’s, Business Architects, Design, Development and QA
resources.  They will also be assisting in the review of technical
specifications and ensuring traceability.

**

*

*I extend the best of my wishes to you………*

* *

*Lal K Vamsi*

Sr IT Recruiter

*Vigi**boss** **Inc***