you can give me a call back at my contact number *408-457-9399 ext 2050*

*Role**::* *COGNOS ENTERPRISE PLANNING Consultant*

*Location**:: **Berkeley heights ,NJ*

*Duration**:: 12 months*

*Job Description::*

*Job Title*

COGNOS ENTERPRISE PLANNING Consultant

*Relevant Experience*

*(in Yrs)*

8 to 10 Years

*Technical/Functional Skills*

Cognos 10 Planning

*Experience Required*

8+

*Roles & Responsibilities*

-          • Understand existing System design and its components and make
recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing
code.

-          Analyze business requirements, design, implement and integrate
component.

-          Develop design documentation artifacts.

-          Lead a small team of onshore/offshore developers through the
development process.

-          Conduct peer code and design reviews.

Should have experience in Contributor workflow and analytics, enterprise
reporting, scorecards, analysis and dashboard reports

*Generic Managerial Skills*

-          Need good communication and analytic skills .should be able to
work/lead a small size team.

Should know change management procedure

*Education*

*Startdate* (dd-mmm-yy)

01-Jul-15

*Duration of assignment *(in Months)

6 months

*Work Location*

Berkeley heights ,NJ

*Thanks & Regards,*

Vaishali Tyagi

Sr. Technical Recruiter

*IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC* | *1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA
, USA, 95035*

*Phone No.: **408-457-9399 ext-2050 **I** Email: *
*vaish...@idctechnologies.com* <abha...@idctechnologies.com>* I *

*Gtalk: **tyagivaishal...@gmail.com* <akt....@gmail.com>

*Web: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>

*Error! Filename not specified.*