Hope you are doing great.
Please review the requirement and if you find it matching your profile then
send me your updated resume *ASAP/IMMEDIATE*
*Title: iOS Mobile Developer or lead*
*Location: Bellevue, WA*
*Duration : 6+ Months*
Number of Openings
Duration of Hiring
Detailed job description Skill Set including years of experience
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also
consider one year of relevant work experience in lieu of every year of
• 5-6 years of experience in software development life cycle.
• Strong iOS (Apple) Native Mobile app development skills with
minimum 3-4 years working experience
Ø In depth Knowledge in iOS areas like Storyboards, Core data, Auto
layout, Debugging, Instruments, Integration through SOAP, JSON, etc
Ø Knowledge of managing iOS apps in an enterprise environment
(provisioning, certificates, deploying IPA files, etc)
Ø Knowledge of Configuration management tools like GIT, SVN
Ø Working knowledge in Agile development and related tools like JIRA
• Knowledge in Retail domain
• Overall experience – More than 5 years
• At least 5 years of experience in Project life cycle activities
on development and maintenance projects.
• At least 2 years of experience in Design and architecture review.
• Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder
• Good communication skills. Need to independently drive
• Good analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
1351 McCarthy Boulevard, Suit 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035
*Phone* : 408-457-9381 Ext 4103
*Yahoo, Hangouts* : ashish.recruiter12
*Email* : ashish.gu...@idctechnologies.com
*URL* : WWW.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.