*NEED : SQL DEVELOPER*

LOCATION: SAN FRANCISCO, CA

DURATION: 6+ MONTHS

Start Date – ASAP

Skills: SQL +  C#  +  functional knowledge of investment types like one of
the following: equities, futures, swaps, hedge funds, commodities,
derivatives

*We have a client close direct in San Francisco and they need a SQL
Developer for an existing project  – this contractor can begin work
immediately.  The initial contract will be for 6 months but the work is
expected to last a total of 12-18 months.  *

Requirements:

1)      Advanced SQL development skills

2)      Knowledge of the industry, to include asset classes (Equities,
Swaps, Futures) – resume must demonstrate completed projects for FS firms
that have involved the business. We aren’t just looking for solid technical
skills – there must be business knowledge too.

3)      Excellent communication skills – the Developer will interview with
and interface with the client

*Thanks and Regards*

*Chad*

IT RECRUITER

*Email*: *c...@technocraftsol.com* <c...@technocraftsol.com>

*Contact*: *614-664-7632*

*Yahoo ID / Gmail ID*:  *chad.technocraft*

*Website*: www.technocraftsol.com

*Note: Technocraft Solutions LLC works with Direct Client’s and Preferred
Vendors Nationwide.*

*Your confirmation would means that you understand the level of Technocraft
Solutions LLC association for the mentioned project and will not approach
Technocraft Solutions LLC Client directly*