Hi

*Please send resume to ning**@westcoastllc.com* <n...@westcoastllc.com>*
only with contact information and location of candidate**.*

Currently I am looking for a *Senior Mobile Developer* based in Dallas, TX.

Please find below the JD for your perusal and kindly let me know if you
have got any *EXCELLENT profile* available for this role?

Please make sure that *MUST HAVE are MUST HAVE* for this role, so please
only forward those candidates who possess those expertise.

*This is a Confirmed closing for a good candidate.*

Location: Dallas, TX

Duration: 6+ months (Extendable)

Start date: ASAP

Strong experience of developing hybrid mobile apps for Android and iPhone
using Cordova and Ionic.  The successful candidate will also have a
thorough understanding following tools, technologies and methodologies:

*Experience - Must Have:*

·         AngularJS – *expert level skills*

·         Cordova or PhoneGap

·         OOP and OOP Design Principles

·         HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery

Experience - Nice to Haves:

·         Ionic

·         REST Web services

·         Test Driven Development

·         Knowledge of Node.js, NPM, Java and Objective-C is plus

In case of any query please ask.

*Regards,*

* Ning*

*West Coast Consulting, LLC*
*Work – 949 743 0065 x 202 • Direct -949 800 5351*

*Fax – 714 844 9091  *

*ning**@westcoastllc.com* <r...@westcoastllc.com>

*www.westcoastllc.com* <http://www.westcoastllc.com/>