*Send resumes to philip.rajarat...@3i-infotech.com
*Position: .Net Developer with Check Deposit Process*
*Location: NYC, NY*
*Duration: Long term.*
Opening in New York City, NY for development of ‘MSWM Banking Check
Deposit Process, which will be primarily written utilizing ASP.Net,C#& WCF.
The successful candidate should have a good track record in development and
be prepared to spend time supporting the production system. They will be
required to demonstrate a mature and constructive approach to
The Banking Check Deposit Process is part of the Private Banking group and
provides the Finance business with a global platform for tracking check
Duties & Responsibilities:
*Development duties will include (provide as much details as possible*
- Design and Development of Check Deposit Web Application and backend
- Communication with users to gather requirements and analyze/address
- Investigating and fixing bugs / Participating in test execution cycles
- Interact with other technology groups as needed
- Coordinate with users and developers located in different geographic
- Supporting the live application in the production environment
Skill, Experience & General information Required:
*Basic Technical Requirements*
- Strong Experience in developing web applications using
- Strong experience in Database design and SQL scripting(i.e. Writing
Stored Procs,Triggers etc)
- Experience in any ETL Tool (ex. SSIS) will be a plus.
- Experience in Check Processing.
- Exposure to the banking industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.