*Need Visa copy or DL copy with RC mail, without that no submission. Please
don’t send me resumes if you can’t provide any of these.*
I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*
*Role::** Insbridge / Java Sr Developer*
*Location::* *Chicago, IL*
*Duration:: 12 months*
*Technical/Functional Skills *
At least 5+ years of experience in planning, designing, developing, and
maintaining systems on Insbridge Enterprise Rating. Knowledge of Commercial
Insurance is a plus.
*Roles & Responsibilities*
- Sound experience in InsBridge development tools, in Property &
Casualty Insurance, understanding of business rating and rules, XML and SQL.
- Knowledge and experience of :
1. InsBridge customization and rate building
2. Rate Manager folder setup based on LOB-State combination
3. Rate/Reg. changes including best practices for ensuring On-time
4. Onscreen Edits Management for Web User Interface
5. Supporting Actuarial Batch rating model scenarios
- Experience on Java, J2EE, Spring, Web Services, Web2.0 , Integration
and J2EE Design patterns .
- Knowledge of Insurance domain will be a added benefit
*Generic Managerial/Soft Skills*
- Should be an excellent Team player, self-starter, multi tasked, detail
- Excellent Communication skills.
*Email is the best way to reach me...*
Thanks & Regards,
IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC | 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA ,
Phone No.: 408-457-9399 ext-2033 I Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com I
Gtalk: abhaytiwari9...@gmail.com <akt....@gmail.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.