*Please Kindly reply to my official ID : adam.g...@itbtalent.com
*Need Jr.Java developer local to TX - 6 Months contract!*
Position : Jr.Java developer
Location : Houstn,TX(Need Locals)
Duration : 6 Months
*Client requires GC or USC!*
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Architect, design and implement technical solutions for complex business
problems using MVC framework, EXT JS, J2EE, JSP, Struts 2, Spring/ WebWork,
XML, HTML, Weblogic Application server 11g.
• Design, develop, test, and support complex PL/SQL stored procedures,
functions, triggers and other database objects to be used by front end,
standalone or shell scripts.
• Should use best-practices when developing any piece of code.
• Investigate and resolve production issues.
• Should be able to work under pressure during urgent production issues or
tight delivery schedule.
• Java developer with at least 5 years of experience working with JDK 1.6+
• Must be familiar with MVC frameworks like Struts 1, Struts 2, and WebWork.
• Should have proven track record and experience in architecting and
designing mission critical applications • Needs to be familiar with the
Spring 2.x library.
• Needs to know how to use WebLogic 9 and the Apache Web server.
• Should be a proficient SQL programmer in Oracle. Needs to be able to
create and debug stored procedures, functions, views, triggers, etc.
• Needs to be very familiar with a UNIX environment.
• Ability to operate and excel in a team oriented environment.
• Ability to think, work and contribute beyond defined responsibilities.
• Strong analytical skills with experience in writing functional/technical
Thanks & Regards
Adam Gill | Technical Recruiter
Princeton Forrestal Village
116 Village Blvd,Suite 200
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.