Hi Partners,

Hope you are doing well today !
I do have multiple openings with me for SAP BW. Let me know if you have
anyone with you. These are immediate hire positions.

*Junior SAP BW-, 12 + months, NJ, 40/hr*

Just need 2-3 years of SAP BW, excellen communication skills

*Mid level SAP BW, 12+ months, NJ, 45/hr*

4-5 years of BW, excellent comm. Skills,

*Senior SAP BW, 12+ months, Connecticut, $55/Hr*

8+ years of BW, expert, and excellent communication skills

This role is responsible for delivering Information Management/BI solutions
to the customer using SAP BW, MDM and Reporting toolset.

Must have experience with analyzing the customer requirements, understanding
IT Solutions Design document and build SAP BW,MDM,BI solutions.

Sanjay Kumar (SAP, Peoplesoft, Datawarehouse, Java Expert)
Beta Soft Systems, Inc., Fremont, CA 94538
Work- 510-744-1700 Ext. 308 |
Fax- 1-800-368-1322|
san...@betasoftsystems.com |www.betasoftsystems.com
Yahoo ID : skumar_cha...@yahoo.com
Join my LinkedIn Network: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sapsanjay
We are "Certified Minority Owned Business Enterprise (MBE)".
E-Verify Employer.