*Hi...*I hope you are doing well. I am sending the new requirement, please
go through it and let me know if you are comfortable  and send me the  *resumes
to **james.mil...@itbtalent.com* <james.mil...@itbtalent.com>

*Position = Sr Unix/Linux AdminLocation =  Bay Area , CA ( Local Only )
Duration = 12 Months +*

*Phone and then Onsite*

*Professional/Academic Experience:*7+ years of experience in Information
Technology operations
7+ years of relevant professional experience in Unix and Linux Systems,
server hardware, virtualization, Novell, RedHat and Solaris
4+ years of demonstrated customer management experience
4+ years working in a corporate datacenter environment
Basic understanding of TCP/IP networking
Excellent troubleshooting techniques
Good communication skills over the phone, e-mail and documentation
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks & Regards,
James Miller
Sr. IT Recruiter |
ITBrainiac Inc,
Princeton Forrestal  Village116  Village Blvd, Suite 200
Princeton, NJ 08540
Tel 609 - 423 - 4899   Fax 312.582.2699 |
Email:james.mil...@itbtalent.com
Gtalk:  james.usrecruiter
Website: www.itbrainiac.com

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me”- Philippians 4:13

Notice: This email contains confidential or proprietary information which
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named recipient (s).
If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the email, please
notify the author by replying to this message by "REMOVE". If you are not
the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose, distribute,
copy, print or rely on this email, and should immediately delete it from
your computer system. it from your computer system.