*Need Visa copy with RC mail, without that no submission. Please don’t send
me resumes if you can’t provide Visa copy.*

Hi

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
rate* *Asap*.

Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*
<abha...@idctechnologies.com>

* Position:     Windows server migrations Consultant Location:
Seattle/Indianapolis/Dover Duration:    6 Months Client: TCS*

*Interview Mode:: Telephonic*

*Job Description: *

*Job Title*

Analyst/ Developer – This is a server migration project in which a Win 2003
server needs to be upgraded to a latest version (Win 2008/2012)

*Relevant Experience *

*(in Yrs)*

4 – 8 years

*Technical/Functional Skills*

.Net/VB, Server programming

*Experience Required*

Prior experience in Windows server migrations, MQ Concepts

*Roles & Responsibilities*

Review the current server and understand the process

Check the compatibility of current components in the new environment

A vendor application is present in the server so may need to contact vendor
to get the required compatible software

Testing support

Attend weekly status meetings

*Email  is the best way to reach me...*

Thanks & Regards,

Abhay Tiwari

IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC | 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA ,
USA, 95035

Phone No.: 408-457-9399 ext-2033 I Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com I