Please send resume to neet...@x-istech.com

Dear All,

I have the following position open. Please let me know your thoughts.

3 references required.

*Candidates should have at least 60 months experience, and at least one of
the following should apply:*

   - Demonstrable experience building SharePoint lists, workflows, and web
   parts using out-of-the-box SharePoint components and/or Visual Studio
   2008/2010.
   - Demonstrable experience with installing, deploying and configuring
   SharePoint solution files and features via scripting including Windows
   PowerShell.
   - Demonstrable experience building SharePoint forms using Microsoft
   InfoPath 2007/2010.
   - Demonstrable experience with the use of SharePoint Designer 2007/2010
   to customize web sites.
   - Demonstrable experience with SharePoint Forms Services, Excel
   Services, Search, Business Data Catalog and Web Services.
   - Demonstrable experience with SharePoint backup and restore techniques.
   - Demonstrable experience maintaining Web Front End servers, and
   Application/Central Administration servers.
   - Demonstrable experience performing the setup and configuration of
   SharePoint Services.
   - Demonstrable experience with installing 3rd party add-on
   tools/products for SharePoint.
   - Demonstrable experience reviewing and analyzing system logs, Microsoft
   and third-party management products to preemptively detecting and
   correcting system issues.

Please note that our client does allow Skype/remote interviews.  However
they reserve the right to require an in-person interview.

Does candidate anticipate any absences during the engagement period?  If
so, please list the start and end date for each absence.

Regards,

Neetesh

X-istech Pvt. Ltd.

neet...@x-istech.com