*Websphere Portal Architect/ Sr. Developer Location:*
*Chattanooga, Tennessee Duration: 8+ Months*
WebSphere Portal Architect/Sr. Developer
IBM Websphere Portal 8.x , IBM Web Content Management 8.x , Java/J2EE,Test
& Defect Management
1. Experience as Portal Architect specializing in IBM Websphere Portal
8.x and IBM Web Content Management 8.x and Java/J2EE based technologies.
2. Work with Client Architect and Technical team in understanding the
current state architecture and future state requirements.
3. Experience on enterprise Portal & Java framework development: JSR
286, J2EE, any one (Spring, Struts, Hibernate, JSP, JSF) and external
application integration/enablement through a portal framework.
4. Designing and developing secured multi-channel solutions using
Websphere Portal (Responsive/Adaptive Web Design) for delivery on browsers,
smart phones, and tablets.
5. In-depth experience on IBM Websphere Portal Themes, RAD port lets,
search development, Personalization, Virtual Portals, Portal security -
6. Hands on experienced and certified on IBM Web Content Management
(WCM) development - WCM Library designing WCM Search, WCM API and WCM
personalization (AT,PT, Components, workflows)
7. Performed blueprinting of IBM WCM Architecture –design WCM artifacts,
syndication, WCM topology.
8. Worked on solutions and estimations for various IBM Websphere Portal
9. Hands- on experience on Java development tools Rational Application
10. Experience in developing with web technologies (including at least
11. Knowledge on SOA and web services design and development.
*Roles & Responsibilities*
1. Architect, design, implement and deploy scalable fault tolerant
Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition (J2EE) enterprise applications on the
IBM WebSphere Platform.
2. Java Specification Request (JSR) 168 Portlet design and
integration to WebSphere Portal Server.
3. Develop design patterns for clustered high availability
4. Develop design patterns for reusable and scalable objects.
5. Develop design patterns for optimized data retrieval and storage.
6. Develop design patterns for efficient code and non-blocking
7. Architect, configure, and deploy Java Message Service (JMS)
message queue transmission and reception models for high volume
transactionally safe applications.
8. Web Service design using REST and SOAP.
9. Design and deploy efficient Hibernate design Patterns.
10. Implement and deploy Spring Design Patterns.
11. Create Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) 3.0 objects for data transaction
12. Develop within Eclipse Development Environment.
13. Enable team use of Version Control Systems.
14. Streamline Automated Build, Test, and Deploy environments.
15. Develop Regression Testing best practices.
16. Audit Java Security, Authentication, and Authorization of
17. Audit Java performance and perform tuning of existing applications.
18. Perform WebSphere Platform diagnostics and troubleshooting.
19. Identify existing issues and pro-actively recommend solutions for
20. Java Virtual Machine (JVM) tuning and analysis for optimized
performance on application servers.
21. Architect and implement Web Server Security.
22. Architect and implement Network Security.
23. Operating System Hardening.
24. Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g database design, integration, optimization and
25. Design and optimize Structured Query Language (SQL) and Procedural
Language/Structured Query Language (PL/SQL).
26. Networking configuration for Cisco hardware load balancing
27. Optimize hardware load balancing when integrated with WebSphere
software clustering and load balancing.
28. Optimization of IP routing tables based on implications of high
bandwidth network traffic generation from back end systems.
29. Configuration and topology deployment of Wide Area Network (WAN)
and Local Area Network (LAN).
30. Provide Java, and Unix development and administration expertise as
*Generic Managerial Skills*
Bachelor’s degree in IT/Computers.
*Start* *date* (dd-mmm-yy)
*Duration of assignment *(in Months)
8+ Months (Extendable)
*Regards, Aabhas Swami IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC Direct: 408-457-9399 Ext 2057
Email: **sw...@idctechnologies.com* <sw...@idctechnologies.com>
* Address: 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.