*Dear Associates,*

*We do have following list of consultants available for your direct client
requirements. Kindly send us your requirements and open positions on
regular basis.*

*http://www.a3atac.com/hotlist.php <http://www.a3atac.com/hotlist.php>*

*Looking forward for mutually beneficial business terms.*

*Thanks,*

*Regards,*

*Jason Talent Acquisition *
*Proactive Technical Services*

*920 Saratoga Ave., Suite 105A, *
*San Jose, CA 95129 *
Phone: 510-263-7878
Fax: 877-898-4019
E-Mail: ja...@proacttech.com

*Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) Certified*