Hi Folks,

Hope you are doing well..!!

Greetings from Silicon staff IT Services..!!

This is Dinesh working as a Sr. Recruiter with Silicon Staff. Please go
through the job description below, if you are interested please reply my
email or even call me on my number 248-823-7636 ext 105 for further details.

Job Title : AS400 (iseries) consultant

Location : Beaverton , OR

Duration : 6 months contract

Job Description:

Specifically we need someone with strong experience in create, install,
provided support to AS400 iSeries and provided full SDLC applications
support for JBA ERP Applications. Excellent in communication skills and
Analytical skills.

---
Thanks !
Dinesh