Hi ,

Greetings!!!

This is *Krish* working with *ERP and ERP Corp,* we have the following
requirement with one of our direct clients. Please find the below job
details and kindly respond me back with your updated
*“MS WORD”* version resume cover letter along with rate/salary and contact
details.

Title                :         IT Service Manager/Project Manager
Location         :         San Bruno, CA
Duration         :         6 Months+ (With likely extension)
Client              :         Wal-Mart

*Job Description: *

Gathers Global eCommerce change control requests and supporting information
and gains approval for change control requests within approved protocol by
gathering tickets for approval and communicating to change approval
participants; preparing change requestor to represent change request to
ensure the request meets approval criteria before deployment and execution
time is approved; participating in change control approval processes (for
example, change control council meetings); facilitating change control
ticket flow requiring immediate action to ensure ongoing business is not
interrupted; and notifying impacted teams of approved changes.

Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building
relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business
needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices;
monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on
improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands,
organizational changes, and new responsibilities.

Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Global eCommerce Service management
and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action
plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application
of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet
customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and
rationales.

*Experience and background requirements include:*

ü  Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience desired

ü  IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certification (minimally Foundation to
intermediate preferred; Master or Expert certification preferred)

ü  2+ years of experience with ITSM applications, processes for incident,
problem, change, configuration management and asset management

ü  Proven experience providing recommendations applying best practices
based on ITIL framework.

ü  Strong background and knowledge of IT services, systems and tools.

ü  Direct experience with ServiceNOW is required

ü  Experience with Remedy 7 or other ITSM SW platforms is desired

ü  Conversant with IT Change Management processes and practices

ü  Project Management including ability to prepare & review project plans;
monitor to ensure successful implementations

ü  Understanding of JIRA Issue and project tracking tools

ü  Experience with Tableau analytics a plus

ü  Experience utilizing data to provide reporting and dashboards associated
with SLA management and metrics affecting system availability, issue
tracking and reliability.

ü  Create documentation & user guides for development projects

ü  Ability to work collaboratively across different organizations and teams
to develop and administrate project plans

ü  Track & monitor Service Level Agreements (SLA); ensure that service
delivery meets SLA requirements

ü  Conduct workshops & trainings for users

*If interested I would request you to send me your updated resume with the
following details please,*

*Full Name as per SSN: *
*Contact # (Home/Mobile): *
*Email ID: *
*Skype ID: *
*Pay Rate:*
*Work Authorization:*
*Current Location (City, State): *
*Relocation (Yes/No): *
*Availability to Start:*

*Professional References:*

*Reference 1*

*Reference 2*

*Name:*

*Project:*

*Contact No.:*

*Professional Email ID:*

*Designation:*

*Note:* If you are not comfortable with the requirement, I'd appreciate
your help. Please take a look and forward this job on to anyone you think
would be interested in the position, or anyone else who could help me find
a candidate.

Looking forward to hear from you...

[image: http://www.erpanderp.com/erpanderp/images/erplogo.png]

Thanks & Regards,