Hi,

We are looking for CTI Resource for 6 months project.

Position: CTI Resource

Location: Atlanta, GA

Duration: 6 months

*Skills Needed*

1.       Good client facing skills

2.       Good understanding of Salesforce standard functionality

3.       Salesforce configuration skills

4.       Salesforce CTI configuration and integration

5.       General telephony knowledge (CTI, IVR etc.)

6.       In Contact configuration (nice to have)

7.       The candidate must have hands on experience in implementing
Salesforce CTI Integration projects.

*Role Description:*

We are looking for a dedicated resource to run with a project switching out
the existing CTI (Salesforce telephony integration) for the new Open CTI,
and configuring the InContact application for call handling.

·         Experience with CTI connections with SFDC

·         In Contact experience would be great

·

If you feel comfortable with Job details please send me all required
details for client submission along with updated resume prefer in word doc-

Full Name-

Present location -

Work Authorization(Us Citizen/Green Card/EAD-GC/EAD-L2/EAD-OPT/H1B or
Any):-

Visa Valid Date-

Tel No/Cell(Prefer no#)-

E-mail ID

Skype-id

Hourly Rate - $..... /HR all inclusive(w2/corp to corp)

Regards,

*Suman Bakshi- (Sam)*

*SourceChip,Inc*

*Email -  s...@sourcechip.net <s...@sourcechip.net> *

*Tel:-732-917-4895 <Tel:-732-917-4895>  *