1 year contract
• SharePoint 2010/2013 Architecture and Development
• Web Development
• WINTEL apps
• Visual basic
• C++, C Sharp, .NET, CSS3, and HTML5 development knowledge
• Mobility development a plus
• Xamarin Application knowledge a plus
• An excellent problem-solver, able to quickly grasp complex systems and
identify opportunities for improvements and resolution of critical issues.
• Senior level hands on architect and developer.
• Excellent client relations and communication skills.
• Ability to consult with project managers offering technical and resource
planning expertise to ensure optimal design and implementation of new
• An effective leader, skilled in enlisting the support of all team members
in aligning with project and organizational goals.
• Support legacy and new development applications while continuing to
support the other departments.
• Collaborate with internal and external users to determine requirements
and negotiate with stakeholders to resolve conflicting system needs.
FAAZ Consulting LLC
Please maintain correspondence electronically- based on the number of phone
call inquiries we receive for every positing it is preferred to send
inquiries via email. It may not be possible to give feedback on every
resume we receive. If your consultant may be a good fit, I would personally
reach out to you.We thank each one of you for helping out and being patient.
*P*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail!
We at FAAZ Group deal with direct client requirements only. If you have
such requirements please add us to your distribution list. If you no longer
wish to receive messages from us kindly mail us with the subject REMOVE. We
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.