*Please send resume to email@example.com* <n...@westcoastllc.com>*
only with contact information and location of candidate**.*
*Title: Java Developer - Enterprise app *
*Location: Cupertino, CA*
*Duration: 2 year contract*
*Interview: Phone/Skype hire*
*Roles and Responsibilities: *
We need someone with experience from good end clients like Cisco, SanDisk,
Google, Facebook etc.
7+ years of experience in Functional Consultancy in
*Ecommerce, Supply Chain Planning and Execution Domains. *• Experience in
Java applications performance tuning, Generics, Annotations,
multithreading, improvement by optimizing I/O operations, pooling valuable
system resources like threads, database connections and using best
practices for development.
• Extensive experience in Business Requirement gathering, Requirements
elicitation and Consulting.
• Managing project execution and deliveries, ability to achieve results in
very high-pressure environments and to keep teams motivated. Capable of
providing leadership, motivation and strategic direction to a multifaceted
• Translate Project requirements to Solution Design and streamline Business
workflows and processes
• Expert in Agile and Waterfall Project Methodologies, managing large
project teams ensuring high quality deliverables that are able to meet or
exceed budgetary and timeline targets.
• Successful in consultant and management roles that demand high level of
dedication and focus on delivering business outcomes and solutions.
• Great Team player, have a strong attention to detail and capable to work
with staff at all levels within a team and organization. Capable in
communicating with users at all levels and inform them as to the most
efficient use of information systems
*Skills Required: *
- *Java / J2EE architectures, JDBC*
- *J2EE design patterns - Spring / Struts / Hibernate*
- *Unix / Perl / Shell Scripting*
- *Oracle / Informix / SQL*
- *SOAP / REST web Services*
*HTML / XML / CSS / FTL - IDE tools such as Eclipse/RAD*
- Code Versioning tools such as *Perforce, VSS, Synergy, SVN, GitLab*
- Productivity tools such as *Apache, Maven, Splunk, Quality Center, Jira,
- Hands on *Windows and Mac OS*
Please review this requirement in detail in the system and submit qualified
candidates. If you are not able to work on it please let me know ASAP so
that it can be re-assigned,
*West Coast Consulting, LLC*
*Work – 949 743 0065 x 202 • Direct -949 800 5351*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.