1 year contract
Position is for a senior level Oracle Fusion Middleware (FMW) Developer (5+
years) with relevant experience in production support, development and FMW
administration. Position will require in-depth knowledge of Oracle Fusion
Middleware development and admin activities including development of
Applications integrating with Oracle E-Business Suite. Experience to Oracle
Enterprise Repository and Oracle Service Registry experience a plus.
• Expertise in developing and deploying BPEL Processes using technology
adapters ( Oracle Applications, DB Adapter, File Adapter, FTP Adapter, JMS
Adapter), Fault handling(catch and catchall), Messaging and Alerts ,
Transformations and Sensors.
• Excellent understanding of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with the
middleware technologies and using Oracle AS and BPEL PM for application
• Very good experience with Web Services, XML, XSL, XSLT, XPATH, XQuery,
WSDL, Java, BAM and Oracle Business Rules Engine.
• Expertise with JDeveloper, PL/SQL Developer, Toad, SQL*plus and Eclipse.
• Good experience with implementing Human Workflow into BPEL orchestration,
creating Business Rules, Rule sets, Dictionary of rules, rules Repository,
OAF and Oracle ADF.
• Experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like Analysis,
Design, and Development and Testing of applications in SOA, Java, J2EE and
other related technologies.
• Oracle Fusion Middleware 11g, SOA Suite 11g, Oracle Service Bus 11g ,
Oracle Enterprise Repository 11g, WebLogic Server 10.3.6+, CollabNet
• Expertise in performance tuning on FMW Applications.
FAAZ Consulting LLC
Please maintain correspondence electronically- based on the number of phone
call inquiries we receive for every positing it is preferred to send
inquiries via email. It may not be possible to give feedback on every
resume we receive. If your consultant may be a good fit, I would personally
reach out to you.We thank each one of you for helping out and being patient.
*P*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail!
We at FAAZ Group deal with direct client requirements only. If you have
such requirements please add us to your distribution list. If you no longer
wish to receive messages from us kindly mail us with the subject REMOVE. We
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.