Here is our Direct client requirement which can be filled immediately.
Kindly respond to this requirement with your *consultant resume, contact
and current location* info to *speed up the interview process.* Please
forward your resumes to *suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com>*
*Job Title: Web Content Management Consultant *
*Primary Skill: Web Developer*
*Duration: 6 Months *
*# of Positions: 1 *
*Position Type: Contract *
*Location: Columbus , IN, USA*
- 5-7 Years of experience in implementing solution around Web Content
- 2-3 years of experience in implementing solution using Adobe CQ .
- Good understating of the Adobe CQ product stack, architecture.
- Hands on experience in developing templates, components using CQ.
- Hands on experience on J2EE technologies.
- Knowledge on administration task like creating and deploying packages,
backup, recovery, tar optimization etc
- Understanding of the various configuration to optimize the author
- Provides oversight, planning, and technical guidance to ensure
successful delivery CQ based projects.
- Coordinates with team to ensure that team is operating in an efficient
and sustainable manner in developing CQ templates, components, services etc.
- Participates in the project design, development, and deployment
implementation using CQ.
- Establish and implement best practices around using the CQ platform.
- Able to conceptualize and design workflows in CMS
- Knowledge about configuration and optimization of CMS platform,
example Tar optimizer etc.
- Ensures project developed is held to quality standards through code
and design reviews
*Surendra Tummalacherla *
*Sr.US IT Recruiter*
*Direct: 858-658-9200 X 618| Fax: 858-225-6834 | *
*E-mail: suren...@softhq.com <suren...@softhq.com>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "SAP
or Oracle Financials" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/sap-or-oracle-financials.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.