Hi

I have an urgent requirement with one of my direct client, details of which
are given below. Please send me your updated resume with expected *per hour
rate* *Asap*.

Please mail resumes at *abha...@idctechnologies.com*
<abha...@idctechnologies.com>

*Position:    Sterling OMS QA Lead*

*Location:    Richardson, TX Duration:    6+ Months*

*Client:: TCS*

* Job Description: *

Mandatory Technical Skills

o Strong Experience in setting QA strategy for Sterling OMS integration
o Strong Experience in Inventor management and order fulfillment process in
OMS
o  Overall 6 to 8years of experience in Test Management, QA Delivery
o   Very Strong communication and good HP ALM/Quality centre
o   Strong leadership qualities
o   Experience in Test case design and execution
o   Experience in providing Effort estimates
o   Experience in working with onshore/offshore model
  Should be experienced in end to end testing activities, e.g. effort
estimation, requirement gathering, test case design, defect
logging/tracking.

Desirable Technical Skills

  Mandatory Functional Skills

o Strong Experience in setting QA strategy for Sterling OMS integration
o Strong Experience in Inventor management and order fulfillment process in
OMS
o   6 to 8 years experience as a QA Lead
o   Excellent verbal and written skills
o   Should be well versed with STLC / SDLC, testing methodologies /
process.
o   Ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments to meet deadlines

Desirable Functional Skills

Knowledge / Experience in pharmacy domain is preferred.

Total Experience Required

6 to 8 yrs

*Email  is the best way to reach me...*

Thanks & Regards,

Abhay Tiwari

IDC TECHNOLOGIES INC | 1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA ,
USA, 95035

Phone No.: 408-457-9399 ext-2033 I Email: abha...@idctechnologies.com I

Gtalk: abhaytiwari9...@gmail.com <akt....@gmail.com>

LinkedIn ID: